Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Graphic Designer in me...

As you read on you'll see a little bit of my graphic design work…

When doing graphic design work I like to take the "graphic" part of it literally sometimes, especially when it comes to these t-shirt designs

As an Illustrator at heart I get the call A LOT to design logos for companies. I like the work. It's fun to figure out a central image for a company...



I have applied vinyls to a few cars in my time but I think I like this on the best...

This is a website layout mock-up...

Indie film magazine layout in the Oxford American and a newspaper designed for a GREAT artistic film experience called Louis, a silent film attached to the feature film Bolden!

Poster design for a small indie film...

I got to work on this great show Little britain USA and they had me photoshop a character on the tonight show… it was silly but fun…

Here's some choice labels I have created… The first being a record label for a movie, a tuna can for a photo shoot, and a children's vitamin label for a photo shoot...

And finally just a little label for a fashion line that never got off the ground… I just like the imagery...

Hope you dig… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment