Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To my little girl...

I feel bad... I told my oldest lil' one, Annika, that I'd make her some shirts... which I never did and since this is a VERY broke xmas, I thought I'd make good on what I said. She has all these little freaky friends that dig the Jonas Brothers and that freak Justin Beiber... Why? I have no clue but I was young once, I get it... I had a pretty good Mariah Carey phase ("Dream Lover" farm girl in a field video anyone?;)
Anyway I like to educate her on good music... I mean just because she's a kid doesn't mean she can't rawk right?

So she loves Queen and who better on a shirt than good ol' Freddie... and she has a fascination with girl singers. All these little tarty girls from Disney and Nickelodeon, which most I can't stand so I thought true girl rawk was needed... let's start slow with Gwen Stefani circa No Doubt's hey day... damn they were good... 

and Finally a little BOWIE... I know, I know not Ziggy, I don't think we are there yet... but she loved Labyrinth...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment